Watch This Pre-recorded Workshop And Learn...
Get Access Now
- What is actually supposed to go in case notes and what you can leave out
- Whether or not less actually is more... and what that looks like in real clinical practice
- Ways to find the right words to capture your meaning every time
- How to maintain your notes so you're covered for any sticky situations that come up later on
- How to examine your paperwork from a therapist, client and court standpoint
Dr. Maelisa Hall
Clinical Psychologist, Trainer, Speaker
Maelisa has made it her goal to help therapists around the world create rock solid documentation, along with saving themselves the time and stress that usually comes with paperwork.
The below testimonials section upon publishing will be turned into a slider.
This bar will not display upon publishing.
Start writing better notes today!
With this recorded training you're able to sign up and watch right now. That means you can implement the strategies shared and see results right away!
You'll see multiple examples of notes for private practice, identify what kind of content should be included in your notes, and understand how to determine when you need to make changes to your process.
You'll also get some pretty cool things to go along with the recording:
Sign Up Now
- 2 NBCC approved CE credits included
- Two hour online, pre-recorded workshop
- Examples of "good" and "bad" notes
- Extra sample notes for your review
- Note writing prompts for writer's block
- Guide for reviewing your own notes moving forward
- Immediate access to everything when you sign up
QA Prep has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6827. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. QA Prep is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
California MFT's, LPC's and Social Workers: Please note that as of January 1, 2015, the BBS no longer approves continuing education providers. Licensees may obtain continuing education hours from board-recognized approval agencies, which includes NBCC.